TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Applies for all the Travel packages contained in our website only (www.islandgetaways.com.my)
2. Minimum number of passenger required per package is 2 person unless stated otherwise. Single traveler is subjected to an additional supplement charges and to coincide with our scheduled transfers.
3. All Prices are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) and valid on Cash purchase only, Credit Card accepted with an additional 3% for the administration fee. Credit Card Authorisation Form with copy of Credit Card required. Payment will be only charged for CONFIRMED booking only.
4. Package validity vary according to the resorts and packages and subject to change without prior notice.
5. All reservation MUST be made with the full information of Name as per passport, Passport Number, Nationality, Date of Birth, Gender, Contact Number and flight details on arrival and departure. Failure to provide the following information will cause your booking unprocessed or ignored.
6. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ACCOMMODATION MAY BE AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF INQUIRY BUT IT IS NOT BEING HELD FOR YOU. A REQUEST CANNOT BE CONFIRMED UNTIL WE RECEIVE PAYMENTS AND FULL GUEST PERSONAL PARTICULARS.
7.1 Non-Refundable Deposit of 35% required upon confirmation to guarantee your booking and balance payment would be required one month before the arrival date.
7.2 Payments are non-transferable. All bank charges to be borne by sender.
8. Island Getaways or the resorts shall not be liable nor responsible for any changes in scheduled flights, or missed connections due to whatsoever reason. Hence, purchase travel insurance is necessary to avoid financial
9.1 Full cancellation charge on package rate for cancellation made less than 5 days before arrival date.
9.2 50% cancellation charge on package rate for cancellation made less than 4 weeks before arrival date.
9.3 30% cancellation charge on package rate for cancellation made less than 6 weeks before arrival date.
9.4 100% cancellation charge for flight fare made less than 6 weeks before arrival date
10. The Company and / or its associated agents act only as agent for the transportation companies, hotel contractors and other principles. Tickets, vouchers and documents are issued subject to those terms and conditions under which there serves are provided.
11. Boat Transfers
11.1 It would not be possible for us to do transfer directly to the resort on the same day if the arrival is out of the scheduled boat transfer time. As such they will be an additional charges for a Private boat transfer to the resort (if available) or else pre-accommodation needed before the next day scheduled boat transfer. Please advice to take flight before scheduled boat transfer or check with us before you book any flight.
11.2 Catching the earliest flight from the resort would also not possible if the scheduled boat time is not in the morning.
11.3 Parlo Tours will not obligate or compensate for waiting too long in the airport or flight delay. However, our side will be assist the guests shall they need any assistance from us.
12. Every person participating in any tour or holiday organized by the Company and /or its associated agents shall be at his / her own risk. The Company and / or its associated agents shall not be held liable to any person as a result of the following:
(a) Inaccuracy, misdescription or changes to any tour and its itinerary
(b) Additional expenses due to delays or changes in any transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other causes
(c) Extension of stay-flight arrangements that cannot be confirmed
(d) Any damage or loss baggage or other personal effects or accidents, It is the responsibility of the passenger to claim insurance.
(e) Deportation or refusal of entry of passenger by immigration Authorities due to possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or any other causes which are considered as subversive by the local and foreign government concerned.
13. The Company’s Tour package and personnel are NOT required to cater and / or provide for the needs and / or requirements of disabled/ handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing and mobility disabilities) and for the needs and / or requirements of individuals suffering from any and all medical conditions. The Company strongly urges all intending passengers / tour members to equip themselves with all special care and / or needs that they may require. The Company shall not be responsible for the above concerns in any manner whatsoever.
14. The air ticket issued (on request) is a special ticket restricted to certain airlines only. It is non-negotiable and non-reissuable. Alteration on the routing or change of date by passenger is solely at his / her own risk. The Company and / or its associated agents shall not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused and extra expenses incurred.
15. Information in the brochure/flyer is correct to the best of the Company’s knowledge at the time of print, but the Company cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be available, especially where the Company has no direct control over it, in the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese translation of the information, the English version shall prevail.
16. Not withstanding the place or country in which a course of action arises, it is expressly agreed hereto that all causes of actions shall at all times be commenced within the jurisdiction and territory of Malaysia.